With a crispy lemon and dill infused crust, this baked fish will have you kissing heavy fried fish goodbye.
- 250 mL or 1 cup All-Bran Original* cereal
- 15 mL or 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 15 mL or 1 tbsp lemon zest, grated
- 5 mL or 1 tsp each, salt and fresh cracked pepper, divided
- 15 mL or 1 tbsp salted butter, salted
- 5 mL or 1 tsp hot sauce
- 500 g or 1 lb whitefish (cod, halibut, haddock or tilapia)
1. Preheat oven to 190C or 375F.
2. In a food processor, process cereal until it is the consistency of fine crumbs. Transfer cereal to a shallow dish and stir in dill, lemon zest, half the salt and pepper and the butter. Set aside.
3. In small bowl, combine yogurt, hot sauce and remaining salt and pepper. Coat each piece of fish with yogurt mixture and then cereal mixture, covering completely. Place in single layer on shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake in centre rack of oven for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes. Serve hot garnished with chopped dill and lemon wedges.
Yields: 4 servings
24 g Protein
20 g Carbohydrates
10 g Fat
10 g Fiber
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s® products. Results with other products may vary.
How do you add nutrition to your muffins and smoothies? Or sneak more fibre into baked fish, stuffed chicken, fresh garden salads or even chili? The answer is right inside a box of All-Bran*.
Visit all-bran.ca for more delicious recipe inspiration!